“We serve others and help them fulfill their God-given Potential”
It is my sincere desire to thank Help Me Too Foundation’s Supporters for their gracious and generous financial support. Your donation travels around the world to help deprived people that you may never meet, but yet you are part of their success story.
Here some of our success stories:
1. Over 11,000 people have learned how to read and write their name for the first time here in United States.
2. Over $550.00 have granted to school like Valencia Community College, Seminole State College, and other vocational schools.
3. We have helped 720 drop outs get their High School Diploma and entered college and technical schools. We can do more with your help.
4. We have distributed food and clothes to over 600 people in need per week from 2008-2011 (we were forced to stop due to lack of funds)
5. More than 2,300 have attained their 8-grade level in Haiti. We need your help to do more and we can do more.
6. We have provided over 55,000 hot meals and over 125,000 pounds of dried food and food ingredients to families in Haiti.
These are what we have in record but we have helped much more than what stated above. We really need your help to continue this great work. God bless us and we bless others in return, does that make sense. You can donate cash or any tangible items, including you unused car in your garage or any other items you wish to donate.
Please take a minute to watch this video below so you’ll have an idea of what we do, and pass the link on to your friends and ask them if they can make a contribution to Help Me Too Foundation to help a child.